CptCarismaCptCarisma

Main News Art Reviews Stats

The Battle of Mercy The Battle of Mercy

Happy.

4 Stars for making something original. 3 Stars for the animation. 2 Stars for not inserting some lame ass voices and just choosing music. 9/10.

How To Stop a Nightmare How To Stop a Nightmare

Hard topic.

It is definitely a difficult topic to animate and i rekon you did fantastic. My only two problems were the generic big mouth and eyes, and some of the animating could've looked better.
9.5/10

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Truly Amazing.

I had no idea there was a actual series of shows. I can see why they are part of the Newgrounds logo.

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

Brilliant.

Loved Number 1 Love Number 2 keep making them. :D

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

10,000 FEET!!!

EXTREME GAME mabye shouldve made it a bit harder. Maybe its just not one of those games thats in my 1337 skill area... oh well GG

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Good Work.

Really liked it man make more if you have the time, heard your joining the airforce... dont agree personally but as long as you stay away from high risk areas (which the paramedics tend to not..) then you should be alright. Ranking isnt as easy as call of duty mate. good game anyways 10/10 :D

Phantox responds:

Hey thanks! No danger has come as of yet but I did go into a different career field

The Race The Race

:D

No idea what comic it's from but the light effects and line work look really good!
Nice work.

tappets responds:

Thanks for the votes and responses!
It's from a comic I started some time ago. It's never really seen the light of day. Spent a good deal of time on the styling the cars ti suit the look, like the tall windows and whatnot. Will revisit some more panels and post soon. :-)

Slappin Da Fin Slappin Da Fin

Very Kewall :D

The "lineless" approach looks really good, cool pic.